Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What I am allowed to learn


Prayer is something very important in our relationship to our father, Lord and Savior, but I saw that over time my prayer became more a burden to me than something I was looking forward to. Now I am reading a book about prayer and learn how I can restore my prayer to my father again.
I ask myself, who I am that I am trying to do so many things out of my own strength or the knowledge I have. Maybe you ask yourself how ells should I be handling life or the work? I just know that I can’t do anything without my father and I should live more in that awareness that without him everything I do will not do any good.
So I ask you to pray for my prayer life.
I also ask you to pray that I would be always aware that without my father I can’t do anything and that I need him in everything.
Thank you for your prayer; I see how God works on me to form me into that man he wants me to be. Thank you for that.  
Be blessed in love Samuel  

No comments:

Post a Comment