Saturday, March 7, 2015

9 little seeds she took...

Everyone must do their part...

 I, Bonita Sparling have been helping Samuel's Trees in the area of communications and finances. Last week I realized that I too need to do my part in planting trees. 




When Phil Snyder came to visit us he introduced us to a new tree to this area. The Moringa Stenopetala is from Africa and can grow with very little water. The tree itself holds so much water, when it does rain, it can last for the year. The soft wood is no good for making charcoal so it won't be cut down. The benefits are leaves that are high in nutrience and protean and the seeds, when eaten can give you energy. 


SO today I panted 9 little seeds. My goal is to plant at least 500 in our area but will start with 9. 

or
or

No comments:

Post a Comment