Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The guys ALL came to work today!!!


Yesterday I, Bonita was handed a few a receipts to pay. As I looked over our books it was telling me that we had NO MONEY LEFT? Discouraged I called Samuel to tell him where we were at. We shared with Rick, a friend of ours from Wisconsin and he reminded us to trust God with our need. He prayed right then with us. We then shared the news with Manis and he told us the same thing…to trust God with this need.

Manis went over to the land and informed the guys the situation. One of the men shared that he had some bags of cement at his house that we could use to finish the cistern. The guys then shared that tomorrow they would come back to work tomorrow with no pay.
Seeing the guys’ response to this situation really touched all our hearts and showed us they were behind this vision 100%!

I, Bonita was not satisfied with what the books were saying. I went back over every receipt and every entry and re-entered some of the figures. After hours of work, I looked at the TOTAL REMAINING and there was money! I don’t know what made the change in the end but I can say God allowed it to happen!
So we have some money to keep working and we are amazed at how God worked in this situation.

The guys all came to work today!





No comments:

Post a Comment